I’ve switched on the NavBar to my site for the moment, mainly just so I can have fun surfing random sites, but hopefully it’ll put my site into the loop.
Don’t be to shocked if it disappears.
Although hopping made me realise stuff I hate other peoples blogs:
- People changing the cursor (evil)
- Having odd frames
- Dark text, on dark backgrounds
- Light text, on light backgrounds
- Using default blogger style sheets (oh wait)
- Having monthly archives listed as 09/01/2004 – 09/30/2004
Still to find a blog to bookmark, but found a few American fathers, and an Irish guy who is trying Internet dating.